WTB: MB/Hatch/Something else very small and light.

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
stevenkelby

Hi All, after a very small car now. Always wanted an MB but willing to look at almost anything small, light and fun. Probably not a van though.

Post here or PM if you have something in Adelaide for sale :)

Budget is from $500 up to around $2500 depending on the car. Would pay more for a mint MB :)

Thanks,

Steve.
Brayden

John Verban (Kcarking) was trying to sell an MB, plus other small hatchbacks.

Check the for sale section. 8)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gilly

I have an Alto works RSX (550cc turbo FWD). These cars are extremely rare and are a bit of a collectors item.

My price is $3000 an the gearbox needs some attention but other than that its all good. Located in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide.

http://www.tamon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3701

Call me on 0413898203 if your interested.
1988 Suzuki Alto Works RSX F5A Gearbox - FOR SALE!
stevenkelby

Thanks Brayden, after something running :)

Thinking about it Simon, thanks. Will contact you if I decide I'm keen. :)

Steve
stevenkelby

Decided I'd probably like an MB now.

Went and saw one today at Gawler that I found in the Advertiser. Asking $2500.

Great tires, new seats, dash and tonneau cover plus some new brake parts and CV joints. Everything else terrible. 99% sure it had a blown head gasket, no power, oil in the water and water in the oil. Body very badly repaired/resprayed. All steering parts worn badly etc. Was an auto too.

Old couple, felt sorry for them but no one is going to buy it. They spent a lot on the bits mentioned above.

If anyone sees the ad, don't bother with the drive up there.
BenG

Hi Steve

Probably not exactly what you are after, but I have a MB which needs a little work, but not much. I haven't used it at all for about 6 months (haven't even started it), as I now have a wife and son so we don't fit. Has F8b motor in it with gearbox, and spare f5a motor and gearbox. F8b has done about 80000kms or so, f5a had head recon. New tyres. has a bit of accident damage, but not at all hard to fix.

I am in northern suburbs of Adelaide. I am asking $2000 fairly negotiable.

If you are feeling rich, there is a auto MB for sale on Main north rd Blair Athol, but they want 5 grand :)
stevenkelby

PM coming :)
stevenkelby

BenG wrote:Hi Steve

Probably not exactly what you are after, but I have a MB which needs a little work, but not much. I haven't used it at all for about 6 months (haven't even started it), as I now have a wife and son so we don't fit. Has F8b motor in it with gearbox, and spare f5a motor and gearbox. F8b has done about 80000kms or so, f5a had head recon. New tyres. has a bit of accident damage, but not at all hard to fix.

I am in northern suburbs of Adelaide. I am asking $2000 fairly negotiable.

If you are feeling rich, there is a auto MB for sale on Main north rd Blair Athol, but they want 5 grand :)
Still keen to see it, sent a PM. Email me if you like at stevenkelby @ hotmail . com

Steve.