Small Suzuki's For Sale (Ebay/Trading Post)

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
toy550

$2800 for a suzuki hatch.... :-o :-o I thought it might have been turbo for that price
CHooKMaN

AND... there are already two bidders!! :lol:
Cookie

he says he's selling it "as is" with no warranty yet he's providing a RWC....in Victoria, a RWC is a warranty!!! anything that becomes unroadworthy for the duration that the certificate is valid (30 days from date of issue) is the responsibility of the sellr to have fixed....a warranty!!!

Any of you guys out there who didn't know that law, use it to your advantage.
When you buy a car with a RWC, take it straight to a mechanic who does roadworthys (preferably a hardarse who picks everything) anything he faults has to be paid for by the seller. If you know the certicicate supplied is dodgy and you just want to get a cheap car on the road, don't worry about it but if you're spending good money on a car and feel it should be reliable for what you've paid then it's well worth doing. Most sellers don't know about this law and will tell you to F*%$ off. But vic roads will confirm it. If they got a mate to do a dodgy RWC, he will lose his license if they don't honour the repairs.

I don't know if there is a similar law in other states, but it would make sense that there would be.
Brayden

In NSW/ACT it is the responsibility of the owner to repair any faults picked up on a RWC (pink slip), and the owner could be the buyer. :P

For example you can ask the seller to provide a pink slip, then either ask the seller to fix any faults, or use the faults to haggle on the price. It isn't a warranty though. Once you sign the car over then any faults become the responsibility of the new owner.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Cookie

See, we don't have that pink slip system here, if you put a car in for a roadworthy certificate here, they will give you a copy of the inspection sheet which tells you what needs fixing. You then have 30 days to get those things fixed and bring it back for the second inspection. If they're fixed, you get given the road worthy certificate. If not, bad luck...you get nothing and have to pay to start the process again.

If they can't find anything wrong on the first inspection (very rare as they're usually trying to get some work out of you) then you get the RWC straight away.....
so the system is designed in a way that says if a RWC is provided by the seller, then there is nothing wrong with the car and it's passed the inspection.....hence buyers are not responsible for repairing unroadworthy items. If they sell it without a RWC, there could be anything wrong with it and the buyer has to wear the cost.
Cookie

This is probably the best ebay ad i've ever seen...lmao

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... escription
toy550

Only good for parts or a bushbasher.
Good read though, i liked the last 2 pics. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Karkid

haha. Great read, this guy has a great sense of humor.
Those questions had me laughing out loud
greenzook89

ah yes i saw that on another site, very amusing, talk about not being taken seriously lol
Need Paint and Panel Work Done Around Brisbane?? PM me!
ike849

F8B turbo exhaust flanges....for anyone interested

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SUZUKI-3cyl-TURB ... 240%3A1318
Alto Guy

Brayden

F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gilly

motorhome that has a mightboy compartment! how awesome is that! looks custom made, and the MB seems to have had the back end modified to fit in.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... SS:AU:1123
1988 Suzuki Alto Works RSX F5A Gearbox - FOR SALE!
Tez

Tez
So the adventure continues...