UPGRADING WHEEL STUDS ON HATCH

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
THE BLACK SHEEP

HEY ALL ,,
i am trying ot find out in for about the upgrading up the front/rear wheel studs i`ve heard the front will but upgraded when i go to sa swift struts/rotors/and brakes , but what happens to the rear studs?? do i try to fit swift rear drums ?? or re drill and fit just the studs ? or is it just a matter of leaving well enough alone , and just stay with stock rims ?

the black sheep ...
Brayden

Easiest thing to do would be tap out the old studs and drill the holes out, assuming you have a drill press that can centre the holes exactly.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
THE BLACK SHEEP

THANK YOU BRADEN ,

now the only other question is what size, do i just rob them out of the back of a swift , or can i buy them new? do the fronts go to large with the brake upgrade ? or is there more invovled ,,

the black sheep

oh if i do this mod i will take pictures to post up later
Brayden

If you're using GTi front hubs then they'll have 12mm studs. The rears you can buy from most auto parts stores. 12mm x 1.25 if you want to match the fronts.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
THE BLACK SHEEP

HEY ALL

nagging me again ,, with the front struts do you need the hole strut , or just the lower hub,rotor, brake ,and i`ve heard the upper strut cap is diffrent from hatch to mighty boy mines got a 3 bolt holding in in place , not 2 as in the gti ,

the black sheep