(ACT) Marques in Park 2009

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Brokenshire

Just letting everyone know that Marques in Park is on again soon. As usual there will be a group from Redlinegti.com there to represent suzuki. It would be good to get a few mighty boys there also. For anyone who hasn't gone to something like this before it is very relaxed and generally a good day out.

7th Annual Marques in the Park
Sunday 22 November 2009
Patrick White Lawns

(in front of the National Library of Australia, Canberra)

I'm happy to leave pre crack of dawn on the sunday and drivve back with any one who wants to head down from sydney.

http://www.actmotorclubs.org.au/go/marq ... -park-2007
Brayden

Also if anyone wants to travel the day before I'm happy to throw a BBQ at my place. I could probably spare some floor space if you need a place to crash. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ceej

Why can't they just post pone it a few weeks till I'm back home? Do want to go! :cry:

This is a great day out for anyone interested in anything to do with cars, especially when you get to go with a great group like the TAMON and Redline guys! Hope Suzuki gets a decent turn out this year, I want to see pics of more than just two MB's at this gig! :wink:
Garry. Nuff sed!
Laura

So who's still going to this on sunday? I've got sooty all sparkly and nearly ready to go. Do we need to register or anything? Just turn up? If anyone wants to meet up beforehand let me know. Brayden your idea of a bbq at your place sounds great.
Brayden

Considering nobody besides yourself is coming I've already agreed to help the organisers set up on the day. So I will be at Patrick White Lawns (same place as the mini truck show) from 7am on the day. I'm putting my ute in with ProUtes guys, so just park next to it.

As for the BBQ the day before, it turns out the missus is having a chocolate party (like tupperware except tastier) on Saturday, so I'll be doing a BBQ mid afternoon for that anyway. Feel free to drop by. ;)
Brokenshire

I had all intentions of heading down for day but with the broken engine bracket the MB is out.
I expect to be heading down for a look with the family so I'll try to find you guys.
Jermaine

bayden your in pro utes? iv been on there for a couple of years
Brayden

I've been a member for years, I just don't like their boganism and politics. The Canberra guys are a great bunch though.
Jermaine

haha yea fair enough, there is only a few of us down here, and they all seem pretty good,
Jermaine

any pics from this brayden? i noticed on pro utes, there is a pic of mickeyd's vy (shaved, blow, bagged candy apple red) with your mb in the back ground
Brayden

I was helping run the event so I didn't get to take any pics sorry. It was a good day though, until the wind blew up and the Club Commodore r-tards forgot to peg their marquee down, so it blew straight into a bunch of cars.
Jermaine

ah ok fair enough, i might see if i can find some pics on pro utes, yea that would suc
ceej

Brayden wrote:It was a good day though, until the wind blew up and the Club Commodore r-tards forgot to peg their marquee down, so it blew straight into a bunch of cars.
Ouch! only falcons I Hope!

How was the general turnout? Did the Redline boys make it down?
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

The only two Suzukis there on the day were my ute, and Laura's ute.

The marquee blew straight into a bunch of old Holdens as they were leaving, including a beautifully presented FJ ute. :(