(VIC) Melbourne Cruise - Sun. 31 January

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Tez

Hi Ben.

Your car is on the road already? - (I'm hoping you're well into a conversion if not finished? :-o ) If not, then you have a higher purpose my boy... You need to get that thing done and time is ticking... :wink:

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Ian engineered things that way today :wink:
Although I've no idea how he knew about our cruise... :?

I don't mind - It's always fun leading 10 or so cars on a wild goose chase...

And Minis and Mighty Boys are a good match - the guys all got along quite well comparing notes...

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
holk

Tez, great drive again today. A bit rushed, may be, but good fun never the less. Even my old man enjoyed it, particularly downhill :rock:

Look forward to Albury
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Karu

I decided to go anyway; I made sure my other cars had fuel and charged batteries so my family could escape if they required. I arrived at the meeting place before anyone else and when I drove in I saw the Mini's and couldn't help myself. I decide to stir them up so I pulled up next to them and said "As it was said on Top Gear, there is only one problem with the Mini, it's too large." We had a chat about the size difference and I said that the Mighty Boys will be here soon. I didn't get any names but the bloke in the double story Mini said. "Terry?" And that is how it began.
Last edited by Karu on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tez

the double story Mini
:D

The Mini guys refer to it as the "Pope-Mobile"

Pretty obvious why.

Whatever posessed them to do that to a Clubman is beyond me - I guess they had a good reason at the time...
Tez
Tez

Holk -

Glad your Dad enjoyed himself... That black car of yours don't go half bad for an F5A... Or is that just the way your dad drives it? :-o

:D
Tez
holk

He told me last night that going slower he would have enjoyed more the scenery, but he hasn't had that much fun revving a so small engine since his mid twenties.
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]