F10D in ss80 Hatch 4-door!

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
Billie

Has it? I thought that was a g13b, in brisbane.
Brayden

There was a G13BA done in an MB on the central coast, but the guy who built it refused to share any details, and I still say he would have cut the guts out of the chassis rails to make it fit.

As for the F10D, we don't have that motor in Australia so I can't really offer any advice on wiring or fitment. Assuming you have the full loom, ECU and ignitor then it should be possible, of course you will need to upgrade the fuel pump and fuel lines.

All I do know is that the K10A from the WagonR+ we got here is too wide and tall (because of the manifold) to fit into a Kei vehicle.
Last edited by Brayden on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Billie

Who bought the mighty boy?

If i had of known, i would of paid the 3500 he wanted.
gadj

Could be right Billie, I am working from memory from a couple of years back. I know ther was something 'spec' around Bris. more recently. The one I have in mind was resprayed met. blue - I have copies of the image that I made for offline reference.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Billie

Does anyone have a pic of the g13b in the boy? It just cant fit, like, at the wreckers, the engine bay is so much bigger in the swifts. Even the g10a looks to big.
edmund

need to take a look at the motor at the wreckers outside of the car to get specific dimensions and check the mounting points!

Fuel pump can be the wagons right?

I'll keep the updates coming after i get a little free from school and have time to make a trip to the wreckers.

Till then, like billie asked, does anyone have a pic of the G13b in an MB?
Brayden

Unfortunately you can't use the WagonR fuel pump because it is built into the tank with the fuel filter in a single non-serviceable unit.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ToranaGuy

An external lift pump to a swirl pot, then hook up an external hi pressure pump to fuel the engine, is one solution to the fuel issue. That's what i'm going to do with my mighty boy when i convert to EFI.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|