new wheels

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
supervan

ive just put new wheels on my super carry 8) the pics are in my gallery under joshua bland take a look and tell me what you guys think thanks...
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
gadj

How's that Joshua. Definitely better than stock rims.
To post your pics in the forum, go to the image & right click on it - select 'copy image location' - go to forum click [Img] paste image location then click Close Tags or [Img].
To save download speed it may be preferable to paste the URL for the image instead - same process using the URL button.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
kensvan

Hi josh,they look good and i believe they make the van handle better.question time

where did you get them?
did you use spacers?
what did they come off?
what size are they?
what does your speedo say now?

im looking out for some my-self,a set to go straight on,no fiddeling about with pcd-spacers etc...ken :)
i love my van
NozMonkeys

I've got starlet mags on mine from a RWD starlet. You just need toyota wheel nuts with '2 washers'(important!!) which you can get at your local tyre shop or you may even be able to get them with the wheels :D If you've got an sk410 with drum brakes at front then you only need 1 washer on the fronts.

There 13inch and they lowering the revs and enable you to change later without ringing the engines neck out. The speedo probably reads a bit slow I think.
supervan

hi guys the new wheels are 12's x 5 i (ive tried 13's they did not bring the revs down at all)so i stuck with the stock size, got them of a guy from this forum they just bolted on the van messing around,they came of his van dont no what they are they just have made in aus on the back. i gave them a clean up to day 8) there looking much better now ill put some more pics up later and show you guys befor and arfter pics of the new gold paint and tiddy up of the wheels thanks to gadj for puting the pics in the forum and letting me no how to do it my self :D
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan