Charity cruise

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
trunkmonkey

Hi All guys.

Just a quick thought & unsure if this has idea has been put out there but how does an East Coast Australia charity drive / cruise sound???
We could call it the "Mighty Charity Cruise / Challenge".
First of all we need to agree on a charity that we wish to raise money for.....open for suggestions.
We find the northern Qld members and start as far as north as possible & keep a drive going till as far south as possible (maybe TAS??). Could be like a tag relay where one group or driver stops another starts.....on & on it goes till we can't go any further south! Would accrue plenty of publicity especially if it is well planned.............who's interested??
.............trunkmonkey................
Billie

Me, but mb is off the road for at like 6 months :(
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Tez

Why just go south? - why not relay right around the continent? (That IS a big ask tho!)

But is it achievable? :-o

I know there are guys in SA & WA.... But there's probably a whole lotta land between 'em....
Tez
So the adventure continues...
trunkmonkey

Yeah! the longer this trip could go the better!!

I rekon if this goes ahead its gonna take longer than 6 months to plan - plenty of time to get those MB's ready for a long drive.. :)

I know how difficult charity events can be to arrange...I uses to be president of a Water Ski club & also a motorbike club...im willing to put in the effort if we can get plenty of numbers. Even to get a consistent flow of vehicles & people to committ to carry on the drive along the way would be awesome. I could try to get the charity company to really get involved with media relations, one of the local radio stations I listen to would dig this idea too & probably get on board too.

Is there a charity one of you guys are passionate about doing something for??
.............trunkmonkey................