engine for mightyboy

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
skez

hey im looking for a f8b engine and gearbox in good condition or some other sort of engine that will go in easily to my mb maybe swift or evan the stock 550 if its in good nick and is cheap, but i would prefer an f8b
trunkmonkey

Mate I have 2 x F8B's with manual boxes spare in my shed.... if youre interested in buying one let me know.
.............trunkmonkey................
skez

pm sent
skez

still looking..........
Billie

I'm going with a new engine for the boy, may aswell. I have a f8b that will go right in, has new water pump, head gasket and all the rest of stuff that gets done while its apart, comes with f8b gearbox, all painted red and black even the box. Only problem is the valve stem seals are leaking abit, uses a little bit of oil from this, i have the valve stem seals to replace but couldnt be bothered doing them.

http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/ ... _.jpg.html

thats the monster right there. Sits nicely on 110km/h. has been past there but wont mention because of authorities :)

carbie has been pulled apart and cleaned recently too. Oh also has a brand new clutch, was done in january, but iv only had my p's since april, and is always on jack stands, has done approx 5000 ish km's since i'v owned it, also have correct speedo cable to suit gearbox. Brand new engine mounts all round. Oh and the best part, has a 110amp alternator fitted.

Make an offer, has had alot spent on it, i just need more power, im a hoon :)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
skez

pm sent