(VIC) Melbourne Mystery Cruise - Sun. 27 June

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
holk

Completely different story on my side......my mum and dad have asked me if I mind if they join us with the black boy.....what could I say???
It is becoming a family affair.....
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Tez

Ian: Bummer you cant be there, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do - I'd not be passing up work if it was offered to me either...

Parry: Hey man! - Sure! :D Bring them along (the more the merrier!) - this should be a hoot - Mind you - trying to keep up with your 'ol man might be a bit of an ask for those of us with 543's... :-o (but I'll try!) - You'll hafta explain the rules to him... :lol:

Cheers - See you in the morning...
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Karu

It has been a week now, what happened? I would have gone but I sold my motor bike to a mate and the only way he could pay for it was have me work with him for free all weekend.
Tez

How'd it go???
Well, the idea seems to be sound, but it has a weakness - if only a few turn up, the "cruise duration" tends to reduce accordingly.
On the morning in question, only three cars attended, so subsequently, Parry, Ben & I sat at Macca's Clifton Hill and "chewwed the fat" over a coffee before deciding that with no more starters, we'd head down to StKilda for a run along the esplanade and another coffee somewhere there... We cruised down to the esplanade and stopped briefly in Cavell st next to Luna park before deciding to head around to Station Pier where Ben knew we could get another cuppa.
We travelled up Beaconsfield Parade and Beach Street to finally park on Beach Street (away from parking meters) and then walked back to "Campari" for another Coffee and more talk about all sorts of stuff.
The surroundings (right under the bow of the "Spirit of Tasmania" ) lead the conversation to talk of a trip to Tassie. Ben told us of his and Louises trip there last year and how much they enjoyed it. We all agreed that a trip to tassie would be fantastic, bit would need to be a fortnight in duration to get any real appreciation for the place...
We returned to our cars about Midday and decided to head off from that point. - Parry headed home whilst Ben & I travelled through down-town Melbourne and back out on Eastlink to Ringwood where we split up.

The day was very pleasant yet again - I enjoy meeting up with both Parry & Ben when we do, but was a little disappointing with respect to the limited numbers that attended. Ce la vie. It was a nice day out and the car still got it's run. Maybe we could try the idea again sometime down the track...

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Billie

Sorry to hear it didn't go very well with people turning up.

Hopefully the next cruise will have a better turn out.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝