Impossible to get legal wheels????

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
Billie

In the mighty boy with the massive tyres i got pulled over loads, same as supervan breathalisers and drugs tests, almost evey night that i go out, they didnt say anything about the wheels.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
CameronMinns

Thanks for your help everyone.

I think I'll just start looking for some wheels, I am a safe driver. And have never got a fine.

I just bought a Macbook Pro with all my holiday pay. So the wheels might have to hold off for a big longer. Now uni has started, back to the poorness of student life.... :-(
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
kensvan

Good luck at uni,my wife just finnished her 4th year(primary school teaching) and we have 4 kids,at least you will have a fuel effitient vehicle.i will scout around my-self to see what fits...ken :)
i love my van
oldvanman

G'day

The problem you face is if you have an accident. The Insurance Scumbags will try to weasel out of paying. Non-standard wheels are common cause of denial of payout so check with your Insurer as to acceptability.

Regards
Once a 2%er, always a 2%er. (old vanners know what I mean)
CameronMinns

Oh thats a good point. Cheers mate, I'll have to check that one out.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
Karu

Cameron, without being negative, and remember I drive a Carry, but the fact is if you have an accident the chances of survival is minimum. You just might find that wider tyres will help prevent an accident more so than light truck tyres that are designed to carry a load.

You have a rare, fun van that you wanted and bought so just enjoy it.
CameronMinns

Hahaha, so true man. People that drive with me are like holy shit you are close to stuff, but they don't realise they are sitting on the wheel, so if the wheel is going to hit something, so are they. hahaha.

Yeah I think I'll Keep looking for some wheels. But at the moment I am in no rush. :-)