Quick Question

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
SuzukiTurbz

hey guyz im about to start doing up my suzuki.
i saw an autotechnica black racing steering wheel at repco for $85 but im not sure what boss kit to get i heard SAAS are good and suit the suzuki hatch but will they go with an autotechinca steering wheel?
i also bought a set of front nissan exa TURBO bucket seats. they fit in but are a lil tight wid the handbrake but feel and look insane.
i got a suzuki swift MK2 center console and pocket coming this week aswell.. my customising will start in december this year when i get some time off work and have all the parts :D
Also whats a good sound system setup without having to upgrade the alternator or bigger battery?
im thinking of running a clarion DVD/MP3 7" touchscreen headunit with 2 pioneer 6X9 5 way speakers with an amp but can i add a splits system aswell? or too much drainage?
cheers
- Suzuki Hatch -
Tez

Hey matey...
Welcome to the forum!
The questions you're asking (ICE - Carby, engine upgrades etc) have all been asked many, many times by people before you, and answered to death...

No agro intended! -

Use the "Search" function up in the header - you will most likely find lots of ideas to help you with your enquiries... If you've done a search, and still can't get the answer you need, then sure, post away! :) - There are many very knowledgeable people on this forum who will be very willing to help you, but they all do get tired of repeating the same answers time & time again...

Good luck with your hatch & enjoy!
Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
SuzukiTurbz

hehe sorry mate didnt realize the search bar haha thankyou very much for your answer it didnt seem rude at all :)
- Suzuki Hatch -