WTB. VRS head gasket set for K10A (Wagon R+)

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
FunboxR

Hi all, anyone know where i can buy the VRS head gasket set for K10A Wagon R+? I asked a couple place that said not on listed. Please help...thankyou!
Brayden

I would say SGP will be your only option. Get your VIN number and call a Suzuki dealer - make sure you're sitting down when they give you the price.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
FunboxR

Thanks Brayden. BTW what is SGP & where?? I found one on Ebay England selling around AU$80 + postage, so around AU$100 or less to get to your door. Is it worth?
Brayden

SGP = Suzuki Genuine Parts.
FunboxR

Thanks your help Brayden. I bought one from Ebay England. i hope it could fit....
Brayden

Should be the same thing unless you bought a kit for the later model English model with the 1.2L Fiat motor.
FunboxR

They told me it is for K10a & chain belt.There are lot of part for K10a as well as in German, but some of the part & accessory are for Left Hand Drive. So i only wishing they made for Right Hand Drive. Anyway engine remove just about begun.
soupacharger

FunboxR wrote:They told me it is for K10a & chain belt.There are lot of part for K10a as well as in German, but some of the part & accessory are for Left Hand Drive. So i only wishing they made for Right Hand Drive. Anyway engine remove just about begun.

hi there..did u manage to get the k10a headgasket on ebay uk?i just want to know whether the gasket can fit into k10a turbo?i also had a blown headgasket.my engine is 1000cc turbo.thanks