FS: F10A, 4 speed trans and exhaust to suit Carry Van (SA)

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Nehemiah

Hey,

As the title reads, I've got a f10a with the 4 speed box and exhaust to suit a SK410 Carry Van.

The engine came out of my van which is currently receiving a g15a transplant and was running when removed.

Price: Open to offers!

Photos will be available soon...

Cheers,
Sam
[url=http://www.tamon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2744]Can a G15A DOHC engine fit into a Carry Van? Short answer...Yes. Click for the long answer...[/url]
gZerO

Hey mate

also in south suburbs sa...

what's condition of motor, ie, smoke at all, any rattles, timing belt due, ever been overheated, service history, kms?
what kinda nick is the gearbox in? any rough bits, eg worn synchros or noisy bearings?

start u @ 50

cheers
Lyndon
gZerO

Edit : revised offer.
There is a very thin line between 'hardcore' and 'totally insane.'
Nehemiah

The motor came out when the old head cracked and since then ive replaced the head with a second hand item, fitted with new head gasket. When the motor was out I replaced the big end bearings and all of the gaskets, timing belt, dissy cap, plugs, points and condenser. Run well, little smoke on startup, but id put it down to worn valve stem seals.

Gearbox shifts well, no dogey gears, syncros or strange sounds. It is also fitted with a new clutch from memory... This ill have to confirm!

The motor also comes with an after market exhaust which bolts up to the factory headers. A tail shaft with OK uni's is also included in the package. However, no alternator is included in the sale (unless i can find it :roll: )

I have an engine crane and can load the engine & trans into a ute or trailer.

If the gearbox does have a new clutch in it ill take $100 for everything.

Cheers,
Sam
[url=http://www.tamon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2744]Can a G15A DOHC engine fit into a Carry Van? Short answer...Yes. Click for the long answer...[/url]
gZerO

Sold :)

Just PM'd you my mob num so we can sort out pickup etc. I'm at Pt Noarlunga.

Cheers
Lyndon
gZ
There is a very thin line between 'hardcore' and 'totally insane.'
havabeer

if old mate doesn't want it i'll take the engine as well