hi all hope to build a bns sc cruiser

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
picko

hi all new here. i finally got my mb rego'ed today, little f5a 4spd, i would like to bns the ute, and put a super charger on it. thinking a suck threw setup with a amr500. could any 1 let me know of any engine mods availible and where i might get them, ie roller rockers, extractors, dual v pullys, currently looking at a sr5 hilux sports bar the length is good but obviouly need to be cut into quarter the with lol. any hint tip would be much appresheated thanks.

also a box rebuild kit or would a f8a box fit on, my current 1 needs a rebuild, almost sounds charged now.
Bill Lally

AN F8B SWAP IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO UPGRADE, and the least expensive
picko

thanks mate but i wanna keep the original motor in it.
Brayden

picko wrote:could any 1 let me know of any engine mods availible and where i might get them, ie roller rockers, extractors, dual v pullys,
Sorry, no performance parts available for the F5A. If you want to charge it then you're better off with the AMR300.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
picko

u think the 300 would be better. i was thinking the 300 might be over reved to produce 8pound at higher rpm. i am gonna post up a few pics of how the old girl looks atm, i have done nothing apart from rego it.
picko

photos.
Attachments
SDC12640.JPG
SDC12639.JPG
SDC12637.JPG
SDC12636.JPG
SDC12633.JPG
Brayden

The 300 is perfect for engines around 5-700cc and will give you instant torque. You just need to get the pulley ratio right... and regraph the dissy to avoid the masses of pinging you're likely to get with a suck through setup.
picko

hmm after takin the ute to inglewood on the week end a 800 might not be a bad idea.. how much better is the box for the highway and is it still a 4spd or 5 spd, is the conversion a bolt in swap ? .

lol just about flat bickie all the way there n back to do 100k/h.
also chewed nearly a tank in 214km dose that sound right. i know its only a little tank but its a little motor 2..

what stuffs out there for a f8 motor ?

cheers alex
Brayden

This article might answer a few of your questions:
http://www.teammightyboy.com/workshop/3 ... onversions