Hi from the other side of this planet

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
PhilODendron

Just wanted to say "Hi!" here before I start asking questions 'bout supercarrys.

I'm from Austria/Europe and got a '96 suzuki supercarry panel van in a bad condition.
A mate had to do a lot of welding, I bolt on new brakes and did a basic service (fluids, spark plugs, filters,...) to get it road legal again.

It's so much fun to drive at lower speeds, but it lacks of power in fourth and fifth gear. The F10A engine has done 110k kilometers. Some weight stripping helped a bit.

I'd like to do a G13BA or G13BB conversion, hope to solve the open issues here on the board, as there are some great & crazy mechanics in here :D

Cheers, Phil

ps: a picture of the supercar, now got 13" swift alloys fitted instead of the standard wheels
gadj

I'd reccomend looking through the other Carry threads as to what mods have been done. The info I have is that the F10a is the largest engine that phisically fits but I think I saw a thread regarding a K series engine.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
supervan

yeh there is one on here with the k10a.

f10a and a 5 speed some bigger wheels thats the best your gonna get :wink:
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
PhilODendron

thanks for your comments, guys.

just need to make sure the g13b bolts on directly to the stock supercarry gearbox, the rest should be "just" a lot of work, like wiring the G13B ECU
to the supercarry loom.

"Nehemiah" here on the board is doing it, but in a much more sophisticated way with turbo, different gearbox, relocated engine and so on.
http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... hilit=G15B

i'd like to keep the engine naturally aspirated, no engine location, stock gearbox, should make things a lot easier.

got a mate who is a good welder, so exhaust and engine mounts are no problem.

cheers, phil.