(VIC) Dandenongs Cruise Sun 11th September

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Karu

Yep, I've been busy with my business saving companies million$ and have returned to the area to live. Today I decided that I wanted to go on another club run and was happy to see it is next weekend.
Billie

╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Tez

Well...
Things are looking promising, for a reasonable turnout for this run. (that's nice! :D )

I realize I was a bit casual initially, and now there seem to be a few "first-timers" interested in coming who might not know just exactly where we'll be meeting, so just as a refresher...

For this cruise we will be meeting in the ground-level carpark on the North-West corner of the Eastlands (Ringwood) complex:
CruiseMeetingPoint.jpg
It's just off Eastlink (If you choose to come that way!) - If coming from Melbourne, be in the left-most lane as you enter the Mullum Mullum tunnel and get off Immediately after you exit the tunnel...

If coming up from down the peninsula, get off and follow the "Ringwood - 62" Exit...

Both will bring you out onto the "Ringwood Bypass" (Route 62) and the first set of lights you see will be Ringwood Street. Turn Right at these lights and be ready to turn left into the carpark only about 100m up from the intersection.

See you all there on Sunday! :D
Tez
So the adventure continues...
holk

Sorry guys,

Full of a cold and in bed with flu. I was really looking forward to the day. :evil:
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Twinkee

Thanks for a good drive Tez. Looking forward to the next one, hope to be in mine next time. :D :D
What more can I say, I own a Red MIGHTY BOY
(2 speed auto 1988)
Tez

Hey Twinkee.
You're very welcome. :)
In spite of the rather inclement weather, I hope everyone had a good time...
Sorry to one and all, about the coffee joint being closed, but the alternative seemed to work alright. :-o

6 Cars in 4 parking bays (and room for one more :D )
IMAG0131.jpg
Lined up for a pic in the sun... (we actually found some!)
IMAG0131.jpg
< No Photos and It didn't happen :wink: >

Cheers
Attachments
IMAG0136.jpg
Last edited by Tez on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tez
Billie

Beat any porches in that super carry?
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
KEVIN

Hi All - Thanks Tez for another leisurely Sunday drive. Sorry you couldn't make it Parry - Catch you all next time. :wink:
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
Karu

Beat any porches in that super carry?
No, but if you look closely enough you will see I parked under the porch.
Billie

I'd say next too not under.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
JB

Hi guys, again I feel I missed out, but on the plus side, I spent the day working on my car so I am one days worth of labour closer to tagging along. Hey Ben, how much neg have you got on the front end?
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/14529-2/tamon-avatar.jpg[/img]
Tez

Hey JB.
Just as well you didn't try to meet up with us at Cook's Corner... The place was shut when we got there! Apparently changing owners and closed over the w/e we decided to rock on past for a coffee... :x
Anyway we stopped, but only for a few minutes, then went on to Emerald for a coffee there instead.
Tez
JB

Cool, I don't feel so bad not making my way up. The weather here was so bad I thought the Dandynongs would be worse. I was with you guys in spirit, while you lot were driving your MB's, I was under mine.
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/14529-2/tamon-avatar.jpg[/img]
mini_kompressor

1 degree neg on the front end JB :thumbup2: Sorry we missed you, but there's always next time eh :) Cheers too Tez, another great day. And get well soon Paride, had the flu only last week so know how crap you must be feelin man.
eternal teen

Fumie and I had a terrific day Sunday,really glad we came along. It was great to see the regular crew and a few new faces as well. As always Tez, love your work and we're looking forward to the next one. :) :thumbup2:
eternal teen
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/fumian2463/Picture105-1-1-1.jpg[/img]