Decisions are killing me!

Chat about anything and everything.
25KTZ

Hey guys, in the middle of a massive decision right now and its killing me have to try and make it, so I was just wondering what way you guys would go if you were in the same situation as me and why! Just thought it would be interesting to hear some of your opions and see what kind of vehicles you are bias towards :lol:

I have 3 cars at the moment, the problem is I dont need 3 cars and the rego and insurance is killing me! Its my own fault I have them as I fell in love with them and just couldnt say no to buying them, which, makes the decision all the harder. I would almost think about taking another job just to keep them I love them that much! :crazy: But, the fact is, one or two of them need to go!

I have a 1998 Suzuki Wagon r+ with a bodykit and a small bit of engine work done to it, I just love the odd looking little thing for some reason and I think they are pretty damn cool and it is practical as hell.

Next, I have an st90 Suzuki Carry ute that ive cut and shut and attatched a bn sport front bar onto from a nissan silvia and have cut and shut the rest of the kit to match, just need to find the time to attatch it, pretty standard otherwise apart from a freshly rebuilt engine about 3,000 km ago or so. I just love the way the thing looks, but being that it is an f8a 4 speed, it is not amazing for anything more than just cruising around town. Would hate to try any highway driving with it.

Finally, I have a suzuki cappuccino with a crap tonne of engine work done to it and it is now pushing 180hp :twisted: . I love the damn thing and there would be more work to come if I kept it, mainly bodymods. Its an awsome car, but it is to be honest, pretty impractical unless i use it as just a weekend cruiser.

All of these cars have always been on my wish list and now I have them, I probably cant keep them all :cry:

So the question is, once again, what do I keep? :NFI:
Brayden

You keep the one that gives you the biggest grin behind the wheel, and doesn't give you a massive frown from constantly opening your wallet.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
benny

Great advice Brayden, lol, what mods been done to the Capp?
25KTZ

Yeh, thanks alot Brayden, wise words. The wagon r+ seems to be the one that will be the biggest hassel when it comes to spending as its just so damn hard to find parts. Luckily for me though, I now have another complete wagon R sitting here to steal parts off as much as I need.

As for the work done to the Cappa, I am not entirely sure as it was done before I purchased it, I got the lowdown of what had been done and I got to see its dyno sheet etc.. I bought it off a guy who was going through a super nasty divorce and he didnt want his wife getting her hands on it so he sold it! ha ha. As I said, not completely sure of all work done, though he did give me the name and number of the place that did it all and told me if I ring them then they would be able to tell me everything that has been done to it, so I might actualy give them a call and find out. When I do, I will let you guys know. What I can remember though, It has a lightened fly wheel, internals had all been upgraded, bigger injectors, aftermarket cams, aftermarket turbo and cooler, head work, aftermarket computer and whatnot and a bunch of stuff to the bottom end I believe.
Bill Lally

GREAT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN MATE, KEEP IN TOUCH :thumbup1:
25KTZ

Yeh, great chatting to you on the phone tonight bill! Il make sure I give you a call here and there and I'll be sure to drop in and say hello when I am back in Brisbane again next so we can catch up :thumbup1: I will bring the beer!
benny

I'm interested to know what cams have been used mate, one thing I haven't sorted yet
playwme

Do you need to have continuous registration in QLD to avoid having to go get a roadworthy? We can leave our rego expired for up to 12 months so I tend to alternate a few rego's every now and again.
gadj

Not 100% certain on the period of grace but I think they allow 6 - 8 weeks up here providing you have not been driving it unreg'd (they ask & you give the answer they want to hear).
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..