3L V6 Fronte

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
edm418

Hi, this is the V6 Fronte I mentioned in an earlier topic. It has around 220BHP. best way to describe it is "fkn scary!" from about 100kph onward (I got it to about 160kph on the motorway) it gets very light at the front to the point where it feels as though the front wheels are not touching the ground... I think it needs more aero development (maybe like the Lancia Delta rally cars that have the near vertical plate on the roof...) and possibly some suspension work as it tends to "hop" around fast tight corners. Even so it a total blast and can be yours for $8K nzd (ONO)
Attachments
DSCF0330.JPG
DSCF0372.JPG
DSCF0375.JPG
DSCF0380.JPG
DSCF0433.JPG
edm418

engine bay with cover removed
Attachments
supervan

looks like robin built this thing to drag race the batmobil :P
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
rfburns

Man I bet the front gets light :lol: with that wing on the back pushin' down :crazy:
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it...OR LEAVE!
Brayden

A front splitter and some outer strakes would make a massive difference to the front end getting lighter at speed.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gadj

I agree with Brayden & speculate that the rear wing might be putting downforce too far to the rear of the rear axle. Brayden's suggestion would balance it to some degree. I don't see how you can get around a fair bit of trial & error unless access to design programs &/or a wind tunnel is at hand & affordable.

That being said, I wish I had the money...despite my Ford aversions (I prefer to have I,K,S,U,Z in the brand (raised on Holdens & they no longer make/sell what I like so I stepped of to other (former) GM affilliates only to find the fun factor.

Is the number plate refering to BANZAI in miniature?? (bonsai)
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
edm418

I agree about the wing, I tried to get the owner to take it off but... I think the plate is a play on words.

I have some video of the car in action but I'll prob wait to get better quality footage for youtube.

cheers!
gadj

A play on words is what I thought, "BANZAI" combined with Bonsai - relates to diminutive size hitting big.
Any room to put a front undertray like the Commodore/Falcon Supercars? should get downforce on front without being obviously visible.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..