Suzuki carry & super carry body variations

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
upg

Hi,

Just wanting to confirm the different body types available for the suzuki carry vans only.

For some reason my super carry (DA21V) has a raised floor section, which my friend (who has owned many carrys) has never seen before. this mean there is no potrusion of the wheel arches inside the van. also there are storage compartments under the rear seats

pics here:
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums ... s-gallery/

thanks

-ian
Brayden

High-roof SuperCarry models SK410/DA21V have a raised floor with storage compartments, and tumbling rear seats. Flat-roof Supercarry models do not.

ST90 and earlier all have flat floors with wheel well protrusions.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
upg

Hi guys/brayden

just a follow up on this

the rear seats on my carry are designed to tilt forward to allow more luggage room in the rear.

i think i need to fold the seat flat before unlocking them and tilting them forward

now i cant work out how im meant to lock the seats in the forward position

is my carry missing a strap or something?
Brayden

There's a particular way the seats tumble. First you lift the lever on the side of the seat and push the back of the seat forward. Then push the same lever down and the back of the seat will fold all the way forward against the seat base.

Next, flick the lever that locks the seats to the floor and tumble them forward. They will sit in this position naturally, although there are straps on the B pillars that will ensure they don't move.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
upg

just gave it a go
works a treat

thanks mate