1987 alto works rsr dyno fault finding

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
tommyboy

Howdy all.

Im from Adelaide and am the proud owner of a 1987 Suzuki alto works rsr. I bought the car not running and over the years have replaced many parts and fixed many problems but it still wont run right. ( it breaks down under load). One of the last things to replace is the fuel pump as it makes a horrible whining noise. ive been quoted on a new replacement pump from japan at 850 dollars!!. Ive got two questions. does anyone know what the fuel pressure on the standard pump is or if there an aftermarket pump i can adapt??? Also does anyone know of a good dyno tuner in Adelaide that can fit one of these little cars on and try to diagnose my problem that way???? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

regards

Tom
Billie

A decent 30psi pump should do. 120 bucks.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Goofy[HSK]

I don't know any kei car friendly workshops, but perhaps Graham West near Marion could be a good spot
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com
lunacy20bfd

I take both of my alto's and my rx7 FD tripple rotary to boostworx. Ive done the rounds in Adelaide and sean really knows his stuff and tunes for other workshops.

Say Adrian with the blue 20B rx7 FD and two alto works told you to go to him and he will look after you mate :)
tommyboy

thanks to all who responded.
champions