Very Good f8b 800cc Motor & Auto

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Jaffasoft

Just pulled the motor out of the car yesterday and is under cover. Selling the motor and Automatic gearbox together. Both in very good running order, ran great. 1000 firm. 800cc F8B and two speed automatic gear box runs perfectly and these getting rare.

Also have a spare Auto and unknown of weather it going or not and can sell 400 ono!

I am going to keep my options open! If anyone has a reasonably good rolling body that i can put the motor in and get a whole car running and registered, will consider!
Brokenshire

I can't believe no one has jumped at this!

I was going to pull my F8b +manual box and ask the same money, but from the replies so far I'd be better off leaving them as they sit.
When I grow up I will be a LM002!
Jaffasoft

Surprized myself i thought the 800cc was sort after as well as a good working auto. Plus this is a complete engine set all pulled out not just the motor & auto, the radiator and hoses are in good order and attached as in, a good working alternater, carby working great, and a bit of a chrome look good 8 inch round air filter, new custom fuel pump.

This motor in a complete running motor that ran like a dream, hummed along. Complete motor to sumply bolt straight in.
djflex

Jaffasoft wrote:Surprized myself i thought the 800cc was sort after as well as a good working auto. Plus this is a complete engine set all pulled out not just the motor & auto, the radiator and hoses are in good order and attached as in, a good working alternater, carby working great, and a bit of a chrome look good 8 inch round air filter, new custom fuel pump.

This motor in a complete running motor that ran like a dream, hummed along. Complete motor to sumply bolt straight in.
G'day Mate,

let me know your contact number im on the Goldy. Interested :)
"When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
George A Romero - Father of Zombie Films
Jaffasoft

Sorry i currently don't have or use mobile or landline phones... but seems im a fair way away from you. It might be a bit deceiving my location saying "touring the mb gold coast soon" thats from way back when i first bought the car! I will change it now!

Still if i can work something out with you happy to try arrange something for you!