MY BOYS STARLET PROJECT!

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Agesilli

right-o good to see you nuff nuts have faith! Im looking at 15 to 18k to get it the way i like it will be street reged whether or not it being legal is another thing!!

Changing all steering and springs, chasis had some major mods done to it aswell just the panel beater mods and spray job set me back 8.5K..

dont hold your breath for photos you can wait and see the end result in a mag :P
Agesilli

Oh and billie it has custom guards to fit wider wheels!! :D :D
supervan

:(X :arrow: this thread is worthless with out pics
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
Agesilli

Hrmm i just wanted some ideas/ opinions wasnt expecting all the critics to come out in force. i guess jealosy is a curse and some people cant fund the type of project im doing.

But thanks for just another pointless comment.

May i suggest everyone who has nothing productive or postive to add to this thread steer clear as i CBF with critics or degenerates.

Thanks Kindly
zeek73

Mate, I can only speak for myself and I wish you the best of luck with your project. That being said you must realise that people frequently get on forums talking sh#t. I hope you'll change your mind in regards to the photo's and I think you'll find some worth while advice once people know that they are not being bullsh#ted too. A couple photo's will surely not impact on any future exposure this vehicle may recieve.
Cheers
Pete
Agesilli

cheers pete i will inbox you progress pics as for the forum haters they casn wait!!
ceej

Agesilli, if you want this thread to continue by adding information and images let me know and we can unlock it for you. For now there is no substance to this thread so it will be locked.

:zipit:
Garry. Nuff sed!