New van in town, but need some help.

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
macmillan12

Hey guys, recently purchased myself a fine lil van but the problem is it needs some panel work, and paint. I wanna make this one of the loudest looking van in town, i got the interior covered ( because thats what i do for a living) but i do need someone to help me with the outside. so ifanyone is interested in some cash work and lives anywhere around brissy let me know, also if anyone has any advise about where i could get outside panels or doors from, id really appreciate it. Hope to here from some one soon. Thanks :thumbup2:
suzukist90

think you may have been the guy that beat me to the van on ebay... might be interested in your help for my interior i have a st90 being restored doing the outside myself, happy to help you out with what i have found as for parts so far and other info you might find useful . i can give yyou a copy af a workshop maunal, its about 200 pages really detailed stuff there.
macmillan12

Hey mate sorry about the late reply keen as to lend a hand if your keen mate. I really need a rear tail gate I've been prepping the van bit by bit but I'm no expert. If anyone can help me or no a good place to get exterior panels please let me know cheers
supervan

macmillan12 wrote:Hey mate sorry about the late reply keen as to lend a hand if your keen mate. I really need a rear tail gate I've been prepping the van bit by bit but I'm no expert. If anyone can help me or no a good place to get exterior panels please let me know cheers

hey mate ive got a good tail gate here :thumbup2:
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
macmillan12

Oh really, keen to off load it where abouts in Brisbane are ya?
supervan

hey mate im on the northside

pm me your phone number and ill give you a call and we can sort somthing out if your keen

anything else you are after just let me no i should have it :thumbup1:

cheers...
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan