Biting the bullet and saying a big thanks to agesilli

Chat about anything and everything.
mytboy83

Ok guys i know im new to this site, but ive obviously read through ome of the posts. In saying that today i replied to an F8B for sale thread by agesilli.

i can now officialy say that i went to the guys house to pick up a complete engine setup for 550 dollars.

I know a whole heap of you guys have given him an extremely hard time (which is none of my business) but this guy is the nicest, most easy going GENTLEMEN i have met.

not only did he sell me his complete engine but he provided me receiots of the rebuild and the 550 he charged me JUST covered the parts expenses!!

He kicked the engine over for me showed me how it ran and gave me some really good tips about instalation and mods etc.

So i say give the guy a chance although he said he was done with the forum im hoping he checks in to see this post. You are an absolute chapion!!

p.s- he DID take me for a spin in his registered mighty boy.

everyone that gave him a hard time are gunna eat there words i think :lol:
ferdie

ive not met the guy, but i do think some of the people on here need to lighten up.

getting into people to the point they want to leave the site is shit....

after seeing the way people acted on here makes me not want to be a part of this and i know im not the only one.

considering ive just spent in the ball park of 7000 on a $550 shell i would consider myself a mighty enthusiast. but its almost enough to put me off....
Brayden

I'm not taking sides but I do have three things to say:
  1. In an argument on the internet, nobody wins
  2. The moderators (Ceej and myself) are here to sort out problems. If there is an issue, use the report button (the "!" button) to let us know and don't get involved!
  3. Everyone read this cartoon, and chill out.
On balance, this forum has far less arguments and problems than any other one that I have been a part of. Let's keep it casual!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
mytboy83

i agree with you 100% ferdie, and brayden you are also 100 percent right, but i am more than happy to go on record and say i actually saw his car, and he actually took me for a drive in it!

And let me tell you i absolutely shit :censored: myself, the thing is bloody crazy fast!!

All the guys that gave him shit about it not fitting and being a liar made him not want to post anything on here!

but he did say eventually he might throw a few pictures on here for the "better blokes"
Agesilli

No probs mate, you have my number if you need a hand with your build or engineering let me know.
Breyten

The internet, indeed any text media, does not accurately portray a person's character or intensions.
Good to see that one MB owner is willing to help out another!

Agesilli, would love to see a proper write-up on your build. Dont have to include everything, but to see how you managed to get around some of the tricky aspects would be a great contribution to the knowledge bank.
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
Agesilli

breyton i am in the process of writing one up for fullboost.com and for brayden