Engine Crossmember-to-body bushes

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
gZerO

Thought I'd post this in here (as opposed to in WTB) as it's more likely to be read by the Carry lovers vs the site's primary audience, the MB fans :)

Guys,

I'm quite literally one part away from shoving my engine back up under my carry truck :)

The one part is a engine crossmember to body bush... I've lost one of the upper sections :(

Suzuki dealer says could take up to 6 weeks to get one from Japan and I don't want to/can't wait that long. Motormate, repco, autopro etc don't seem to be able to source them. Does anyone on here have spare ones in good condition that they'd be prepared to sell to me and post to South Australia?

Thanks heaps guys.
Lyndon
gZerO
There is a very thin line between 'hardcore' and 'totally insane.'
Brayden

Do you have a photo of the bush you're trying to find? I might know of another one that will fit.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
NozMonkeys

Just lathe one up out of a similar bush if your struggling or get a 2nd hand one.
havabeer

i MAY have one. i think i have a spare cross member under the house some where if its the part i'm thinking of, so yeah a picture would be nice. as my ST90V just bolts straight to the chassis.
havabeer

your in luck mate, have 4 of them attached to the spare cross memeber i'm not going to use.

Send me a pm and we'll organise a price and postage etc