NSW: MAD motorists appreciation day, sunday 5 feb 2012

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Chad_

MAD Motorist’s Appreciation Day, NSW
BARGOED HOUSE, SWANSEA
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
On Sunday, 5th February, 2012, we will be holding our 28th Motorist’s Appreciation Day. The venue will be in the Historic Bargoed House by the lake at Swansea. There is one basic rule to allow your entry, that is, your vehicle must be considered by us to be
COLLECTABLE.

Come along and be part of the largest gathering of enthusiast’s vehicles in one place within the Hunter Valley. Last year’s event attracted vehicles of all shapes and sizes from far and wide. Gates open at 8am - presentation at 1.30pm (may vary) hot food and drinks will be available on the day.

The grounds have large shady trees, toilets, playground for the kids and beautiful Lake Macquarie. Two prizes are awarded on the day, one car and one bike, which is judged by a special guest and/or a celebrity. Proudly promoted by Rickshaws Hot Rod & Kustom Car Club Inc. Bargoed House and park rules: no dogs please! Hope to see YOU at our MAD for a great day!
ENTRY FEE IS $5 FOR ALL VEHICLES. The first 400 vehicles will receive a ticket for a lucky entrant draw valued at $100. Rain date Sunday, 12th February. For further information or enquiries, phone Mark Norton on 4955 0900 (AH please leave message) On the day information 0407 373 299.
RetroHatch

Chad,

I know this is well and truly over, but is MAD Motorists are actual club or just a yearly event?

Would be great to go on some cruises with a local club, ie the Hunter Valley.
Tailgating my Hatch doesnt increase the horsepower of the F5A
Chad_

It's a yearly event. Mad means motorists appreciation day. I love going on cruises but theres not many cruises that happen around here that i know of. I Go to all of the minitruck shows and cruises. The last 1 i went to was mini madness at port macquarie where i got 'lowest of show' there for the second time in a row. Im hoping the springtime cruise goes ahead as kiama seems like a nice place. Would b good if there was a cruise around here. The entrance is a nice place for a cruise.