Alexandra Truck and ute Show, This Sunday!

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
mini_kompressor

Hi all, havent been on for awhile, only a month and 3 weeks to go before im a dad :D so been busy with other pressing matters. Anyway, Alexandra Ute show is on this weekend (only just found out last nite :oops: ), and seeing as this may be the last time Louise gets to drive her Mb for a while, we figured we might go. Last year we met at 7:00 at beechworth bakery in Healsville, then headed out towards Alex at 7:15 sharp. This is what we will do again, so anybody coming for the show and shine this is the time we will be leaving. Anybody else wanting to make there own way up, the show runs from 8:30 right through till about 3:00. Sorry for such short notice, hopefully might see a few familiar faces there. :thumbup1:
Tez

7:00am in Healesville??? Really? :x Gawd... I'm going to have to drag my sorry ass off the bed about 5:30am to do that!!! :x

See ya there! :lol:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
mini_kompressor

Just had a look, entry is 20 bucks a car. Good your coming mate. Plenty of buffing to do tez in order to beat that trophy hunter wife of mine :lol:
Twinkee

Thats not nice. Not my fault..... that judge liked mine better, due to one little thing like a steering wheel..... also i more then likely will not even be in the same cat as u Tez u will more then likely be in the same as Ben & Gav if he is coming. So if that helps u / make u feel better about coming. So u wont have to even think of me winning over u again this time. :D :D :D .
What more can I say, I own a Red MIGHTY BOY
(2 speed auto 1988)
courierguy

:zzz: :zzz:
Tez wrote:7:00am in Healesville??? Really? :x Gawd... I'm going to have to drag my sorry ass off the bed about 5:30am to do that!!! :x

See ya there! :lol:
.... I don't even get up that early for work :lol: Anyway if i'm not at meeting place by 7.15am don.t wait for me I meet you at the show
Tez

Hey Manny...
I could meet you at Eastlands... ...at about 6:00am and we could run the two 543's up to Healesville...

Nah. Who am I kiddin? 6:00am??? :-o :crazy:

M A Y B E See ya in H. otherwise we'll catch you at Alex. :snigger: :thumbup2:

7:00am in Healesville... :roll:
Tez
mini_kompressor

I know its early, but if we dont get there early you miss out on a good spot.
Tez

Ben - All good mate - I'm always up @ 5:20 each weekday for work anyway, so the old body-clock doesn't allow me to sleep in on the weekends... :NFI:
Tez
Twinkee

Just remember to bring a warm jacket as it can be very cold in alex at that time of day. C u all on sun.
(2 speed auto 1988)
Trav

I won't be able to make it, I'm driving up to Bega that day.

Have a great time and steal a few trophies off those poser Holden and Ford utes!
Yes it's my ute, no I won't help you move
Twinkee

Hey all, with tomorrow, due to weather we have talked (Ben,Tez and I) and we have chosen to not go to Alex ute show. :( As we know o to well that it is no fun sitting at a ute show when it is raining. As much as I wanted to go as ben said trying to get in before the baby. Oh well. Sorry to put people out. But with the weather it is nice to stay in bed a tad longer. :D
(2 speed auto 1988)
KEVIN

Have a good sleep in guys :zzz: We should try to organize a local get together before the BIG event. Cheers Kevin
MYDBOY Co-Pilot