rhino lining

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
bigmaddz

does anyone have the paint for diy rhino lining i cant find any lining at all and ive seen a few people post on forums that they found it cheap at super cheap ive had no such luck so i would be interested on buying some if anyone has some laying around
Brayden

F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
killermule

I used hippo lining. Just search hippo and ull find a thread with pics from another dude that used it.

Mine was 30 bucks.... normally 120. Must have been their last at super cheap.

Oh and email the hippo lining guys for stockists, I tried to get a bunch imported to sell but they wouldnt let me.
bigmaddz

i heard that rhino linings will not sell there product only apply it for around $500-1000 any truth? and i litterally cannot find any DIY lining anywhere
killermule

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=bed ... &_osacat=0

There are places around that sell this crap here in australia, you will just need to figure out what product you want, then email the manufacturer for a dealer. There are a few paint shops here in SA that sell the hippo stuff. But you WONT find any of the crap on the net. I offered to buy like 50 kits to sell on the net and they said no... so.... haha.

But importing it ull be up for around 140ish... and buy a 'textured' roller from a hardware store to paint it on. Gives an AWESOME finish.
bigmaddz

i shall keep looking and hopefully find some! i also cannot find the thread i once saw which someone put up of them doing it can anyone help out
killermule