EOI: 800 Hatch (PHOTOS ADDED)

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
kozzy27

Hi All,

I am looking at the possibility of parting with my beloved 800. As it stands now it is one or two small things away from roadworthy. The car itself is in pretty damn good nick for its age, paint is glossy when nicely polished, bumpers are faded but you get that. There is a lot of things that I have done to the car so here is the list.

Mechanical

Fully rebuilt F8B (have the receipt cost $1300)
New century ultra battery
Re-cored radiator
Rebuilt carby
New belts
New water pump
All new rubbers and camber bolts
Replaced wheel bearings all round
New front discs and pads
New shoes at the rear
New excedy clutch
New heater hoses
Full service like filters, oils etc

Body

14 x 6 wheels painted black with a white lip
Brand new kumho tyres
Wiper blades got chromed
Mirror bases chromed
Suzuki badge chromed

The car has driven a total of I think 18klms since the engine got built, so everything is brand new and still wearing in! The inside of the car is pretty well the same except for the brand new bucket seats wich have been mod plated. It does have a kick ass stereo but that is the only thing I am not willing to part with. I'm happy to leave the head unit, custom fibreglassed speaker pods and the sub box, but will be keeping the speakers as they are very high quality and expensive.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to call me. And sorry will not separate. Car is located in Brisbane. Will be posting photos soon.
Daniel 0416 202 427
Last edited by kozzy27 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kozzy27

Here are the pictures, as you can see it needs a few minor things to get finished, but everything is there, please call or post on here about any questions you may have, thanks dan.
Attachments
_MG_3294.JPG
_MG_3295.JPG
_MG_3297.JPG
_MG_3296.jpg
_MG_3292.JPG
_MG_3291.JPG