Suzuki carry 1980

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Zoognoogle

Hey guys,
Thought i would introduce myself with m car, because no one really cares who i am anyway :P
This is my precious little ST90V Suzuki carry van.

Picked up from a great Auntie Carrie has 60 000 original kays on her, and was pretty much mint original condition before i started to attack her... :twisted:
So far the little blue bus has:
A 2 inch system dumping out the side through a 2.5 inch in front of the back wheel.. hehe
A false floor in the back - for storing tools under, sleeping on and also carries my go kart nicely :)
Blue led interior lights - Yeah i know.. Im a p plater..
Torana shocks mounted to the inside of the original struts - my original shocks weren't cutting it and was quoted a ridiculous amount for newwys!
Tacho. oooh yeaah.

Future plans:
I have these wheels waiting for a quick soda blast before they go on
With a wee bit of stretch on the front.
Experiment with lowwss :snigger: So if anyone has some old struts laying around hit me up! Would like to test it out with cut springs. I've heard around here of people getting 2 inch drop in their vans and not scrubbing 13s but im scrubbing severly on the front and rear of the front guards at stock height :? Anyone have anything to say about that?
Highway speeds! Would oh so so love to do something with the tiny tiny 800cc and ridiculously low geared 4 speed! So again if you have any bits hit me up :thumbup1:
Disc brake front end to go with it.

Anyway i look forward to hearing from other people with tiny suzukis :)
Bob

Ps. I Forgot to mention the hectically JDM offset numberplate it now has to make way for 2 tiny frogs eyes!

If anyone is superkeen on something original like this everything is for sale at the right price.. Would be very sad to see it go but have so many other projects i want to pursue!
Zoognoogle

No one wants to say hi D:
Anyway what would you people think of a completely stickerbombed dash..? hmm..
Brayden

Tough looking little rig mate. Very clean!

Personally I think the stickerbombing fad is already on the way out, so if you're going to do anything I guess the dash can at least be replaced or painted later.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Zoognoogle

Thanks for your reply mate, I think your right on that one! I will invest my time in other areas :)
Billie

I gotta agree with Brayden, i wanted to sticker bomb my front bar on the soarer but its been done, old and dusted.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
jamiec

Hi thats a great van you have there :thumbup2: Please keep us updated on your progress with it.

Cheers Jamie