What can I do

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
Husky

I'm with Torana guy on this one.
I installed H4 HID's on my 2004 Rav 4 and while the light output was great the terrible optics from the standard lense/reflector was not. It had a crap light cutoff. I had to angle the reflector down due to the glare for oncoming drivers. Also because of angling the reflector down my "hi beam" was not illuminating as far as I would like.
I put plus 50's on semi sealed headlights in my Mighty boy and it is more than acceptable, especially hi beam.
With out getting into in depth discussion re headlight optics IMO Hid's do not belong in headlights with standard halogen reflectors/set up
They make plus 120's halogen performance globes now and as long as you dont mind replacing them more often than Standard halogen globes you will get great light output.
Colin

i put the 60w HID's in my R8 as i do alot of night driving there great the distance the light travels is way better than the 90/120w h4's i replaced and they saved me fitting driving lights (remember im in the country not the city where you dont realy need mega cool lights :roll:
MORE BEER! :beer: