Marks F6B build

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Brayden

Handy to know. I'll be in touch about my next MB project. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gazuga

so i decided to roll it out into the sun yesterday to play while the weather was good. grabbed for the gear lever which proceeded to collapse in my hands. apears all the bushes need replacing.
fitted up the hard lid, just thinking of a latching system for it. im thinking magnets :NFI: i never really liked it when i first got it, but its grown on me, bulks the backend up a bit
snapped a few pics while it was outside to prove it actually moves :lol:
2012-08-19 15.02.01.jpg
2012-08-19_15-07-56_HDR.jpg
Brayden

Wow. Love that hard cover! Will swap you for mine if you don't like it. ;)
Tez

So what colour will it end up? - I know it sounds dumb but I really like that middle grey!
Tez
So the adventure continues...
gazuga

yeah i know what youre saying tez, its a mixture of some parts primer and some parts half rubbed back silver :lol: might just be because its the way its been for ages but i kinda like it that way too.
i think after seeing the orange ive pulled the pin on it abit. not sure which way to go now..
arklan

definatly keep the grey it looks amazing, it looks like a modern car with the hard cover and everything, i didnt realise it was primer i thought u painted it like that. goes so well with the rims too, what rims r those?
milton

ROH Shift-R's
gazuga

right so things have got to the point of paint outside, so while i wait for some free time to get it done ive moved onto the interior.
pulled the dash out to clean up some of the wiring. while it was easy to get at i removed the heater box as well. with the engine so close to the firewall i couldnt get the hoses into it, so have gone with a 12v hairdryer for the demister to keep it legal. frees up so much room with it gone. might mount my amp there instead, saves big runs of power and rca cables.
2012-11-01 17.14.51.jpg
since theres now no need for any of the heater controls i ripped them out to put in some guages. then tried the cd player there instead. not sure which way i like it? i think i prefer the cd player on top, looks more balanced :NFI:
2012-11-01 17.19.19.jpg
2012-11-01 17.13.36.jpg
Brayden

I've got a spare Alto dash or two if you want to try something different. :)