Billies New Boy

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Billie

Got my ecu today :) it really is the size of a business card, amazing. Will start wireing it up this weekend. Got tafe starting tomorrow so won't have a lot of time. See how I go
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Billie

Ecu
Attachments
Mnm yummy
Mnm yummy
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Billie

Was hoping to try and start her this weekend but need a imperial dye fitting to tap out the old air temp sensor. Will at least sort out all the wiring. Went back to using the swift brakes as they have already had the tre flipped to clear the rails. Should get the front of the car back together and looking like a car again (yay). Bonnet is at a mates getting a scoop and hood pins fitted, with all that power I don't want it falling off on me :snigger:

So that's pretty much all I need to do before I can drive it. Besides fit roof liner and such (job I have been putting off for close to a year now). If anyone wants some detailed instruction or a how to on wiring up a microsquirt I'd be happy to, not sure if it would be of any use as I'm using a subie motor.

Will update with pics on sat or Sunday of her.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Billie

I guess i'll update this thread. Had it running with microsquirt but since I'm on my p plates still (good behavior) I decided to put all the efi/supercharger gear in a box for later. Modified a fiori m800 points dizzy to fit the head and am now using yzf600 quad cards. Should sound mint and go alright. The supercharger wine with the pod was crazy. Manifold is just getting the final touches then it should be good to have back on the road. Got a scoop molded in for the top mount intercooler but since its just carbie, its there mainly for looks and does provide some air to the quad carbies. May also go blow through carbie or possibly use the cbr600rr throttle bodies for turbo application if they fit my manifold without to much mods, but that's way down the track. Just want to enjoy it. My dad also managed to smash my brand new windscreen so need to get that sorted too. And some meshies either 13" or 14" if anyone has any for sale. 3 spokes look hideous now lol.
Attachments
Mighty Boy :)
Mighty Boy :)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝