1994 Suzuki Cappuccino CHEAP OR SWAP $6000.00

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
cappaforsale

Up for sale is a 100% Australian complianced (Vin/engine # plated) 5 speed Turbo Suzuki cappaccino

Its red in colour, and will sell with a roadworthy certificate, and apart from the paint its ready to go with no problems. Drives great, doesnt use oil and the Turbo kicks in great.

Roof sections have bags and they come with the car.

If you want to buy without the roadworthy price is $5500.00 firm.

Might consider a trade/swap for a small truck/van.

Its priced to sell due to the paint, has minor UV sun damage that is only visible up close.

Would be an A+ Car with a fresh coat of paint.

Ps: Time wasters are seen from a long way off, so I have just saved you some time hopefully : ) HOWEVER I NEED IT GONE BY DECEMBER SO EXPRESS INTEREST AS I MAY ACCEPT

All others please feel free to enquire!

PICTURES AND CONTACT SELLER INFORMATION THROUGH GUMTREE POST[/i][/b] http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1009509483

May consider a swap or trade, email me any offer of interest & remember to Check out my other items!

I WILL CHECK THIS POST AGAIN SOON, BUT I REALLY WONT BE REPLYING AND OR CONVERSING ABOUT THE CAR IN HERE, (DONT COME ON OFTEN) HOPEFULLY THIS DOESNT OFFEND READERS, BUT IF I MUST I WILL REPLY.

Thanks in advance
Goofy[HSK]

'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com
cappaforsale

Thanks Mate :thumbup1:
cappaforsale

UPDATE - I HAVE SPOKEN WITH A FEW SUZI ENTHUSIASTS/MECHANICS AND THEY SAID I COULD PRICE THIS CAR HIGHER. SO I HAVE.

ITS STILL LISTED ON GUMTREE BUT I HAVE CHANGED THE PRICING ON THERE TO REFLECT THE PRICE CHANGE.

HOWEVER, WE DO WANT THIS CAR SOLD IF WE CAN BEFORE XMASS/NEW YEAR, SO IF YOU HAVE VIEWED THIS PAGE AND ENQUIRE ABOUT THE CAR THROUGH GUMTREE, LET ME KNOW YOU COME FROM THIS SITE.

ALSO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE OR KNOW OF A SUZUKI CARRY UTE IN GOOD CONDITION (OR ANY CONDITION) THAT SOMEONE MAY KNOW OF OR CAN ASK IF THEY WANT TO SWAP/TRADE WITH CA$H AD FOR THE CAPPUCCINO, I MAY EVEN PAY THAT PERSON A FINDERS FEE AS I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET INTO A LITTLE UTE - SO IF YOU OWN ONE OR KNOW OF ONE, PUT THE WORD OUT AND GET IN CONTACT PLEASE!!! : ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL YOU GUYS IN HERE ARE GREAT! WISH I FOUND THIS FORUM WHEN I 1ST BOUGHT THE CAPPA, WOULD HAVE SAVED ME A BUCKET LOAD $$.

THE NEW PAGE TO VEIW AND ENQUIRE ABOUT THE CAR IS

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/everton- ... 1009928856

OR JUST GO TO GUMTREE AND SEARCH FOR A Suzuki Cappuccino IN BRISBANE AREA AND YOU WILL FIND IT AS LAST TIME APPARENTLY THE LINK I ENTERED DIDNT WORK : (

THANKS FOR READING!!![/b]
cozza

hi mate have you still got the car? if so would you consider a part trade with a mightyboy still has rego fresh paint qld mod plate for the seats raceing wheel and pedals bull bar, sports exhaust, F8B and f8b 4-speed, new tyres, new windscreen, hard lid, sweet as sound system, dixi horn, rev tacho, all it needs is the head gasket and timeing belt done but i have that here to go with it.
cappaforsale

Hi,

Sounds interesting, email me at justagenda@gmail.com I will reply with my cell and we can have a chat,

Thanks 8)
cozza

email sent buddy
cappaforsale

SALE UPDATE:

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME YOU CAN BUY A CAPPA FOR BELOW 5K

NO CASH? = NO CAR!

IF YOU HAVE AT THE VERY LEAST $4000.000 + MAYBE YOUR CAR AFTER DISCUSSION,

====================M A Y B E==================

YOU WILL GET THE CAR,

AND AGAIN, PLEASE DONT INSULT BOTH OF US BY WASTING TIME WITH THE DISCUSSING A DEAL THINKING
YOU COULD MAYBE CON ME OUT OF THE CAR OR GET IT FOR THAT ELUSIVE "DREAM" PRICE.

IF YOU CAN GET ONE OF THESE CARS FOR UNDER 7K (ROAD LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE IN AUSTRALIA, LET ME KNOW, I WILL BUY THREE OFF YOU!!!)

THANKS FOR READING AND APOLOGIES TO ALL THAT ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED (GENUINELY INTERESTED = HAS CA$H!) LOL

8)
cozza

your flamin wanker mate after emailing you, you insult me and call me pretty much a F'n D'head. seriously i can buy a better one for a alot cheaper weather you belive or not. yourse isnt any differnt to any other cappo ive seen, and the whole cant get them complienced in aus anymore is a load of rubbish, ive seen heaps come into the country and done.
Billie

This dude does sound like a dick head. I vote to ban. His posts are really annoying. Plus insulting another forum member for asking about a trade is shit. Hope no one buys ya car mate, just coz your a wanker, like cozza said.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Brayden

Out of interest Cozza, what was your offer?
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
grant4561

I would say that he will be keeping it as anyone in the know with Suzukis has been watching his posts & add and will not bother to deal with him.
He doesnt even know about the cappo web site which has given quite a few of the cappo owners a big laugh.
cozza

well for staters i was going to offer my mb as part of the trade explained about the work that has been done i can supply all docets for the work and parts and needed to know how much he wanted for the cappo, he wouldnt give me a reply after i said that a cappo in good nik is only worth about 8k at the current market price he then insulted me by telling me he doesnt give a rats about market value and that a cappo cannot be complienced in aus when imported anymore which is a load, then pretty much tells me to jam it and that im nothing but a fing dhead and to f off. i can past the emil on here if you really want to. i though after spending close to 8k on the mb restoring it and makeing it a nice car with some unique bits and supplying dockets to only ask 6.5k was more then fair considering i was going to be at a big lose,
Brayden

Nah, no need to post the email, I was just curious if your offer was as offensive as the seller is trying to make out. What you offered wasn't unreasonable in my view.

$8-12k is fair market value for a Cappa depending on condition, anything cheaper than that is usually questionable quality, damaged, desperate seller, or any combination of the three.

I haven't seen your MB to comment on what it is worth, but I reckon I'd be pushing to get $6500 for mine (and I've invested 3 times that amount). There are two values to any car - what it is worth to you, and what someone else is willing to pay. With modified cars there is usually a decent gap between the two figures. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
cozza

i know that but with the work required to the cappo in respraying it and the time i would have to spend finding parts would be a nightmare