EOI 87 Black f8b Mighty boy.

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Husky

Gday guys,
Really never thought I would be doing this.
With a baby on the way in April comes less time to enjoy my toys which is cool, but have to choose which toys I enjoy the most. my Motorbikes have always been on top of the toy list.
There really is alot to say about my mighty boy(best read my prior post for mods and details)
On a short list,
1987,black
f8b manual, electronic ignition, weber carby , sa swift struts and lowered king springs ALL new suspension bushes lower control arms and tie rods. Custom rear swaybar. Toyota MR2 seats, etc...
engine was Fully recoed in October 2011. Does not miss a beat! would be confident to drive around Australia! Has mini radiator with full digital/electric controlled coolant pump and fan. Lots of new parts...
There should be photos around on the forum otherwise I will download some.
Mechanically and suspension, steering wise in excellent condition. Body is also very good with no rust and only a few small dents. Paint is acrylic and not great so if you where fussy you would probably want to respray but not necesary. Alto works front bumper and swift rear bumper. The car is fully engineered in NSW and rego till end of October 2013
Serious people will come and have a look at the car to see how much work, time and money has gone into it.
PM for phone number.
if you want a nice Mightyboy with a strong f8b that also handles great that will not need a dollar spent on it and is ready to drive then this maybe what you are looking for.

If no Real interest then I will keep it and continue to enjoy the great little car it is.
Cheers :)
Last edited by Husky on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dipoustie

hi can you please contact me ASAP on 0458201198. we are very interestesd in coming to have a look at this car. We are trying to find a car for our sons 18th birthday. Thanks Craig
KEVIN

Really think it would be safer to keep the Mightyboy. We've seen your efforts on a motorbike. :lol: :lol:
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
CHR15 N

Congratulations on the baby. Bec and I will miss you both in Albury. Good luck with the sale, whoever gets your ute will score a good one.
Chris & Bec
mini_kompressor

Man, havent been on here for months, how stuff changes while ive been away :) . Congrats Max and Bec on the baby :baby: , mate its a full on life change, but a good one! Alfie's now 5 months and amazes me each day with the new things he's doing. Whoever does get the Mb, it really is a good one, shame your gonna sell it mate. Nevermind though, maybe later down the track you could get another. Good luck, Ben, Louise, and Alfie. Oh. catch up on the sleep buddy, man your gonna need it :lol: :thumbup2:
Husky

Thanks heaps for the well wishes everyone ... and contrary to popular opinion and recent evidence, I am quite good on a motorbike, just not a monkey bike :)
Bec and I are very excited to be welcoming our son! in April next year .. lots of changes and sleep deprivation in store I am sure ... :)
It is a great ute and we will be very sad to see it go ... you guys all know how much time money and effort I've put into it - but I know the best is yet to come and don't rule out my return to Mighty boy's in the future :)
Billie

You fitted up the swift back bar? how did it go fitting? was abit wide when i had it sitting on the back of my boy. Good luck with the sale :)
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Husky

Have a look at the photos from the cruises Billie. It was a lot of work to fit the swift bar
How are you going with yours?
Billie

Just sold mine. Might buy a standard mb as a daily. selling all my cars. gc8 rex with 2.5 crank just sold today along with my mb. soarer and a few others to go. How much you chasing for yours?
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝