Thankyou for the memories

Chat about anything and everything.
Husky

The Mighty Boy is on its way to a new home in Country Vic.
I want to take this chance to say a big thanks to everyone who has contributed to The Mighty boy forum, it has been invaluable to me over the last 3 years.
The people I have met and cruises I have been on have been beyond great :)
As all Mighty boy owners know at times they can be tempremental little Beasts, I finally got mine sorted and Its been going really well. So in a way a good time to sell while the car was reliable. In April we are expecting a baby Boy which I want to make time for and be the best father I can be. Sometimes to many toys can ditract from the enjoyment of owning them with time being limited I knew it was going to be dificult to continue developing the Mighty boy at the pace I would wish for.
I wish everyone the best with their MB's and in life :wink:
life has new goals ands challenges for me however maybe one day I will own A Mighty boy again, who knows :?:
There is so much I could say about Being involved with the forum and owning a Mighty boy however I think most of you would know how I feel.
A great forum and great car :thumbup1:
Warmest regards and take care of yourselves and your beautiful little Ute's :wink:
Attachments
IMAG0078.jpg
KEVIN

Congrats on your news Max & Bec. :baby: . Sorry to hear that you sold your Mightyboy but somebody now has a very nice little ute. You will be greatly missed at Albury but maybe we will catch up sometime down the track. All the very best to you both for Xmas & have a safe & prosperous New Year. :thumbup2:
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
Brayden

All best wishes for you and your future family mate. It was great to be able a part of your MightyBoy story, and remember that you're welcome back any time, regardless of whether you have a ute or not. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
CHR15 N

Shame to see it go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Try to hang around the forums your knowledge will still be valued.
Catch ya round mate!
Husky

Thanks for the kind messages. TMB is still on the top of my internet Favorites list :wink:
I Will always be not to far away to see whats going on. Never know it might give some inspiration if and when I ever own a MB again :twisted:
Cheers