Gladstone, QLD, suzuki mightyboy

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
cozza

1987, F8B and matching gearbox, Black 2-pac paint, hard lid, bull bar, new windscreen, racing buckets (QLD mod plated), sports steering wheel, sports pedals, sports gear knob, cd player with kick ass sound system (will pop out rear window), cb radio, rev tacho, volts gauge,
little more about the car, rebuilt F8B with shaved head ported and polished, carby rebuilt but needs to be retuned properly, fuel tank cleaned recently,, new clutch kit, upgraded thermo fan, new tyres, all bushes replaced, new strut tops, sports exhaust, new brake discs and caliper kit, new brake shoes and wheel cylinders,
car has done over 200k on clock engine has done only 10k sense rebuild, car went through a rotateing resto, am looking to either sell out right for 2k or swap for a small 4wd (sierra,,vitara, feroza, rocky, etc).
this is something i will regrete to sell but i no longer have use for it i need something that is able to make it back and forwards to work and camping.
pm or txt me 0421832662, i cannot answer calls.
cozza

also comes with 800 hatch with good motor and box as a spare but is missing roof
cozza

still all sitting here.
cozza

still here anybody
paul990

Hi There,

do you have any photos ?

Thanks
Paul
cozza

hi paul whats your email ill send you some pics and some more details about the car
cozza

car still here if not sold within next 2 weeks will be stripping down and converting over to drag car horrible to say but a 2jz would sound pretty nice comming from an mb
rf4burns

THIS IS NO LONGER FOR SALE -NO I DIDN'T BUY IT-
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it .....OR LEAVE