Mightyboy, wanted to buy.

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
Ron

I am looking for a Mightyboy that is currently registered and that has been restored or modified.
You can contact me on 0417762597.
Brayden

Location?
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Ron

I am located in North Queensland, but will have the right car transported. If you have a Mightyboy for sale could you please send me some photo's and details.
Cheers Ron.
nelpd96

Ron, mine is up for sale and has QLD rego until November. Car is located in Canberra though. Have a look
http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... =16&t=6694 and drop me a message if you are interested.

Regards
Paul
Ron

Hi Paul,
I am interseted, and have obtained some prices to transport it to Cairns. It will cost about $1900.00 to transport it from Canberra to Cairns, which leaves me $4600.00 to spend on a car. I can see that you have spent a lot of time and money on your car, but as I said I only have $6500.00 in total to spend.If you are still interested in selling at this price I will make arrangements to for someone to have a look at the car for me.
Cheers Ron
Ron

Hi Paul,
I have managed to get a family member who lives near Canberra to come and pick up the car for me if we can settle on a price.
Can you give me your price to sell the car with the ITB's, Fuel injection and the time frame you would be looking at to have it ready for sale.
Cheers,
Ron
nelpd96

Hey Ron,
I forgot that the ad still had the option to get the EFI all fitted up. That is not really an option for me at the moment due to lack of time. If you are still interested may I suggest you get someone to come and have a look at the vehicle and we can take it from there. I have sent you my mobile number via PM.

Regards
Paul
Ron

Hi Paul,
My email address at home is hwe@exemail.com.au and my work address ron@exemail.com.au.
Cheers, Ron
Skaiky

I have one for sale in Mackay
http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... =16&t=7046
Just registered it for 6 months 2weeks ago and has a current RWC
Turbocharged F8CV with 5 speed, also has a jap spec Alto RS/R turbo dash
Have $6.5k on it but will happily take 5.5
Ron

Hi Mate,
Thanks for the photo, could you please send me some details on the engine conversion, like who done the conversion and the cars general condition. It is hard to tell from the photo how straight the panels are. I assume the 15 inch wheels scrub on the guards and that's why they are not on the car.
Cheers,
Ron