Modified MB for sale Canberra

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
nelpd96

Hey guys,
Not in any great hurry to sell but space at my house is at a premium and I need some cash to finish of the race car so I thought that I would pop this up and see what sort of response I would get. I realise that some may think that the price is a little on the high side but I think it is reflective of the work that has gone into the car.

Specs:

Fitted with a G10A from a 1993 Suzuki Swift, the engine had 135,000km on it when it was fitted.
Engine has been fitted with 222 degree cam @ 0.50 thou with 0.365 lift
Custom extractors into 2" with 1.5" tail section and muffler
Honda Civic Alloy radiator with thermo.
Dyno tune and rejetting of the carby has been done to suit the cam and extractors.
5 Speed box with new CV boots and joints
Lightened flywheel and HD Exedy Clutch.
New Clutch Cable

Front end is from the swift with vented brakes and calipers
MK1 GTI Suzuki Sport struts and Kings spring.

All new bushes and rubbers in the front end including strut tops (over $500 in parts)
New nolothane bushed in the rear.

Custom mount rear sway bar 14mm

Wheels and tyres are 14" x 6.5" +15 offset Delta Mesh with 165/55/14 SM8000 tyres. Car with come with 3 spares.

The front and rear guards have been flared to clear the new tyres

Whole vehicle was resprayed in 2-Pack Toyota White

Interior has been tidied up with CD player and 6x9's fitted to rear deck area

Comes with sports steering wheel as well as the standard one.

There is a box of random bits and pieces that will come with the vehicle as well.

Bad points.
The horn on the sports steering wheel doesn't work
There are a number of scratches in the side windows
Some of the rust repairs that were done when the car was in Townsville are starting to show through no doubt due to the humidity at the time the repair was done. Nothing structral but might be an issue if you are OCD like me.

The vehicle will come with an Engineers Report for the ACT for all the modifications.

The vehicle is currently registered in QLD until November this year but will organise RWC for anyone that wants to transfer the rego to ACT.

The vehicle will also come with ITB's, adapter plate, 36-1 trigger wheel and reluctor pick up EFI fuel pump and 2m loom for an Adaptronic e402C ECU. The plan was to get it all fitted up and running but I just don't have the time.

So the price, like I said not in any hurry to sell so looking at around $5,500 with the EFI bits and pieces

There is significant detail in the build thread located here
http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... =28&t=4670
Attachments
SAM_2310.JPG
SAM_1243.JPG
SAM_1240.JPG
SAM_1233.JPG
SAM_1229.JPG
Last edited by nelpd96 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nelpd96

Still looking to move this on for the right price. I have just put another 12 months rego so out to Nov 13. Negotiable on price but still in no hurry as the race car is finished now it is more a.space issue.

Cheers
Paul
nelpd96

Righto, Have sold the Mazda 6 just have to move this one so I have some coin for a new car. Open to reasonable offers if you are serious but understand that I would rather keep it in the shed on blocks than give it away.

Cheers
Paul
nelpd96

Ok just a bit of an update, I originally stated that for extra cash I would fit up the EFI but I am not really in a position to do this at the moment. Between my full time day job, Engineering consultancy and doing another Masters Degree I don't have the spare time. The vehicle starts and drives very well with the carby and has been dyno tuned to ensure that the mixtures are all good to go.

What I will do is throw in the bits that I have accumliated to do the job they include:

36-1 trigger wheel and reluctor pickup that has been made to fit on the Cam. This will allow full sequential trigger of the injectors.
ITB from a Triumph Daytona
Adaptor plate for the ITB to the engine, that will require a little work to finish it off.
Wiring loom for an Adaptronic e420c EFI computer and a Water temp sensor.
In tank EFI pump from a WRX to run it all.
The standard driver side seat will be fitted back to the vehicle upon sale to maintain the originality of the vehicle.

There are a few little things that I would like to tidy up on the paint and there is some minor damage to the front beaver panel however I have a fiberglass one on order from JB. The engine also needs a new oil seal on the crank which I am happy to do just havn't gotten around to it yet.

I am happy to discuss price with anyone, but I suggest that coming to have a look at the vehicle would be the best option in the first instance.
nelpd96

Deposit taken
nelpd96

Righto the car is offically sold and was picked up by it's new owner today. I will continue to lurk and will be more than happy to provide engineering advice for those in need. To get hold of me just drop me an email at neltech.engineering@gmail.com

Cheers
Paul