FS: Mighty Boy, not running dapto, NSW $700 ono

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Dougy_Boy

Hi All,

bought this black mighty boy about 6 weeks ago, but i dont have the time to get into it, so im just going to sell it off.

the body is pretty rough, no windscreen or drivers side window, drivers side seat is torn, big rust spot on the firewall where the top engine mount sits. motor is currently not running.suspected seized bottom end. the motor is an F8B with a manual box.

has a sunroof and a new battery.

pics are on my phone, so if you would like pictures just pm me your number or email address and ill send them to your phone/email.

car is in Dapto,NSW - 90kms south of sydney, 20kms south of wollongong.
im looking for $700.

i do have another mighty boy without any running gear or passenger window, GTi seats and digital cluster, "custom" incomplete body work, but i dont know if i cant let that go (it was my very first car), unless the price is right (which i dont know what price is right :S).
Colin

call me 0412929308 during business hours
MORE BEER! :beer:
pegusas1969

good evening can you please let me know what the digital cluster is out of if you know as iam looking at doing one in my mighty boy
thanks darryl
If near enough was good life would be boring.
Ya Hya Chouhada
Dougy_Boy

It was out of a suzuki hatch. Quite hard to come by now though. Good luck with the hunt
nicw97

would you have a sunvisor for they passenger side? or for both sides? i need one for my mb with all the clips and screws
cheers, nic
nicw97

would you have a sunvisor for they passenger side? or for both sides? i need one for my mb with all the clips and screws
cheers, nic