Hooray I got one!!!!!!!!

Chat about anything and everything.
steggles54

I have a modified Suzuki Carry/Every 1987 and now I have at last found a good Boy :D :D complete with trailer and only 75K unmolested on the grey nomads site so I am off to NSW to pick it up this weekend, I have been hunting one down for about twelve months at a sensible price either modified or unmolested, so I will post pics of them both if I can work it out, :snigger: I am on the Mornington Peninsula in Vic. :D
Tez

Congratulations on the find. :thumbup2:
If you can wangle the short notice, come along to the Classic Japan Show with us, and meet some other owners...
Tez
So the adventure continues...
steggles54

Tez wrote:Congratulations on the find. :thumbup2:
If you can wangle the short notice, come along to the Classic Japan Show with us, and meet some other owners...
Cheers when and where is it on and if it is classic Japan maybe the Subaru 360 or the Honda 360 (Zot) would fit the bill as well, as if its silly it seems to be in my shed Lol
steggles54

Honda Z360 002.jpg
Tez wrote:Congratulations on the find. :thumbup2:
Tez

Hi Steggles54
There's info about the up-coming cruise and day out in the 'cruises' section of the forum... :-o
Tez
So the adventure continues...
steggles54

Oh dear another tragic I bought the one off evil bay with the partly fitted gti 1.3 engine unengineered and going to be a major one i think. Anyone in Victoria know the pitfalls of the degree five of dificulty completing this little beast.
I am hoping to bring the Carry and another one or two Honda Zot or Subaru 360 down to South Yarra this weekend before I make the trek to pick up the new Boy in NSW
Cheers Gerald.
Brayden

Your biggest hurdles will be the hacked up chassis rails and bringing the brakes up to scratch. Pretty sure Victoria is on board with NCOP now, which has made engineering modified cars a little more difficult. Good luck!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
steggles54

Agreed there i may have to revert to plan two and repair the damaged chassis fitting maybe a F6a or 800cc engine or indeed put back the original as i am tipping that is why the project stalled because your rule one consult a engineer before you touch it, but at the price sub what it was listed for I am content to take a easier and more practical road and get it on the road as a club car for hopefully a reasonable price, because if it means a bucket load of spondoola on top of the bucket put into it the easy option is probably the best, but any suggestions welcome.
Cheers, Gerald.