st90 pitman arm

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
MBUTE

As the subject reads, i am after details on how to repair or find a new/second hand or, does anyone hav,e a St90 pitman arm to solve my sloppy steering issue?
suzuki ae50
suzuki mightyboy
suzuki hatch vx 800
Ford xp fairmont
Ford cortina mkII 440L
Honda Hr-V
Brayden

You can buy a replacement bushes that will sort out the pitman arm, but you're better off to replace all the front end bushes if you're going to the effort.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
havabeer

i too would like know this as mine needs replacing as well

might have to call a suzuki dealer and see if i have to give them my first born in cost's for a new one
Brayden

There are supplies of SGP because Carry vans are still being produced in India. I think it cost me about $150 for the entire front end bushes for my SK410 through SuziWorld.
havabeer

is it a big job to replace the bushes of that pitman arm?

i read a few guides on other sites but seems to mainly be for big armerican cars not a tiny little van
Brayden

No it is a pretty simple job, but you need a hydraulic press.
MBUTE

Thanks for the useful and funny info.
Upon closer inspection I actually need either a replacement st90 steering box. Some manufacturing company can offer it to me but I need to order 300 of them!! Or ......
Can they be serviced?
I notice that when cold(???) after about 1.5 km at a certain speed it wobbles (all tires are new and fitted correctly) it is controllable though. Then it goes away and there is no sign of this for the rest of the drive, all day... Bizarre.
The steering box has a thick hard, slightly moist coat of grease(should the box weep?)
suzuki ae50
suzuki mightyboy
suzuki hatch vx 800
Ford xp fairmont
Ford cortina mkII 440L
Honda Hr-V
MBUTE

Thanks for the useful and funny info.
Upon closer inspection I actually need either a replacement st90 steering box. Some manufacturing company can offer it to me but I need to order 300 of them!! Or ......
Can they be serviced?
I notice that when cold(???) after about 1.5 km at a certain speed it wobbles (all tires are new and fitted correctly) it is controllable though. Then it goes away and there is no sign of this for the rest of the drive, all day... Bizarre.
The steering box has a thick hard, slightly moist coat of grease(should the box weep?) :!:
suzuki ae50
suzuki mightyboy
suzuki hatch vx 800
Ford xp fairmont
Ford cortina mkII 440L
Honda Hr-V