EOI: Rwd v6 mightyboy burnout car. Newcastle, nsw.

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Chad_

I bought this as roller a year or 2 ago with the intentions of building a competitve burnout vehicle but have no time or space for it.
It is a mightyboy with rails welded in the full length of the car. Big rear wheel tubs. Commodore floor. Custom firewall. Shortened commodore diff welded to rails with no rear brakes. Remounted steering. Etc.
A running vn v6 automatic was purchased and my mate transfered the engine and gearbox into it. Has a tiny tailshaft to suit the setup. And matches up to the commodore shifter and exhaust finishes to the side of gearbox.
Most of the hard work is done. Wouldnt need much to get going. Has most parts. (Tailights, grille, headlights and buckets, all hanging panels, saas seats, canopy, tiny fuel tank, lines, computer, etc). But will still need a lot of work.
Has been a long time since i looked at it so i would have missed a lot of things.
Would rather this goes to a mightyboy entusiast so advertising here first before i put it on ebay.
I have access to a car float and could organise delivery if the right deal is made.
If you are interested, then let me kno what you have to offer.
0401631925. Text only please.
May swap for rb26 performance parts or old triumph bike or similar.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
ZUTUTU

Any more pictures? Rough price?