suzuki mity boy ( u guessed it ) for sale

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
seegull

for sale my virgin white m/boy rebuilt from shell approx 12 mths ago . f8b mtr ( approx half life ) still goes well mtr is plus os and head milled to lift cr .interior seats are vx hatch cloth fair cond...paint job fresh when rebuilt not paint shop A 1 BUT reasonable good tyres 4speed man no doubt you will want to put your own tunes in it so ive removed mine..bed done with bed liner not to cover any thing as new floor welded in ....i was wanting to get my boy fun and functional and back on the road in tidy cond ..but things changed and 3/4 year nothing except gather dust ...so selling with out rego..selling for $1500 .....dam i never did get to fit the windscreen so if you want a new screen fited $1650...thanks guys please no offers i just been straight up.no bull.....in brisbane ...
Attachments
IMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0798.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG
Whitty

Got an address or phone number so you can be contacted?? Whereabouts in Brisbane ??? Will be in town on Wednesday and Thursday so keen to have a look.
Whitty

Last chance champ, only in Brisbane today and leaving tomorrow with cash in my pocket unless you come up with an address or phone number.........
25KTZ

Hey mate. Is this still for sale? I have cash ready to go and live in Brisbane. Could you please post up your number so I can contact you, or alternatively, could you message me on 0437710723 so that I can organise purchase if it's still available. Cheers, Kyle.