Headlight Retainer

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
Fireboy

G'Day all, I'm looking for a Square Headlight retainer for a '85 Mighty.
Cheers
Fireboy

Bump
arklan

since no one has replied ill just say the obvious things like check suzistore etc
or try a wreckers yard if they have a mightyboy
keicarking or whatever that guys name is might be able to help u out too
gadj

That size headlight was used in a lot of different cars & the retainers were at least similar across the board. Check with a decent automotive store or aftermarket panel supplier & a new item should be available. Even worth looking through Hella, Narva & Britax catalogues.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Fireboy

gadj wrote:That size headlight was used in a lot of different cars & the retainers were at least similar across the board. Check with a decent automotive store or aftermarket panel supplier & a new item should be available. Even worth looking through Hella, Narva & Britax catalogues.
Hi thanks for your input, unfortunately while that size of headlight is very common the retainer isn't (If you get a chance have a look at one and compare it to a more common Toyota, Daihatsu and other small type headlights) as it also forms part of the adjustment process for the headlight. So i'll just have to wait patiently for a genuine one to come up and pay through the nose for it lol. Besides i'm somewhat anally retentive and i like to use original parts where possible in a build.
Cheers :crazy:
Fireboy

arklan wrote:since no one has replied ill just say the obvious things like check suzistore etc
or try a wreckers yard if they have a mightyboy
keicarking or whatever that guys name is might be able to help u out too
Thanks have tried suzistore and i've got a buy up on wreckers hotline haven't heard of keicarking at all and any contact info you have would be appreciated.
Cheers
arklan

keicarking is a guy on this forum who sells random stuff
usually alto works stuff
Fireboy

Bump
CHR15 N

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suzuki-vitar ... 3ce83155b3
Try this guy. seems to have MB spares.
Fireboy

Thanks all I got a pair! let the build continue!