For sale mighty boy parts "VIC" members only

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
bnsboy

Sorry dan have not been on much if you still want something just ask will re bump this topic for vic members only
Mighty_warrior

Hi Mate Just wondering if you have any of the following still for sale, if so could you send me photos.

1 x Indicator housing for the bumper bar
2 x Mighty Boy seats
1 x Rear Left Indicator and brake light housing

Cheers
bnsboy

Hi seats are a hard one i do have them but they have rips unless you plan to recover them :( will have a look for the other stuff and inbox photos of everything to you ASAP my shed is so full it takes a day or two to pull everything out each time and put it back in before the rain :cry:
Mighty_warrior

Might pass on the seats if they aren't in the best of condition but still keen on the other parts. PM me the photos when you get a chance. Cheers
burnettheads

hey mate what parts do u have also have u got drivers and pasanger front bumpers? cheers daniel
Fireboy

G'Day, would you have a set of rectangular headlight retainers in all your spares? I'm in Warragul Vic 3820.
Cheers.
sause83

I have sent you a PM
A long way to go
Warrior1

bnsboy wrote:its in good Cond better than some on my mightyboys has a speedo etc the only thing that was wrong was the glove box lid has fallen off due to having email problems here are the photos
What price are you asking for this complete Dash. I am on the other side of the Bay
bnsboy

Havnt got a computer at the moment doing my best to reply to inboxes iv had have replied to all so far :)