for sale 1x project mightyboy brisbane

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
BusBoy

Due to a sudden large vet bill I need to raise some $$$ so am selling my 2 mighty boys.

1 Project mightyboy still for sale!

MB 2 is dj flex's zomboy project car.... still in project state. Currently is a rolling she'll ready for paint, only things still attached to it are the steering, seats and wheels. Everything else is either in boxes or in the ute tray.

Comes with a 600 cc EFI Turbo motor from a Cervo Mode (I think that's what is from any way) stripped and ready for rebuild. The head is currently at Gilberts heads on the GC awaiting a new pair of inlet and exhaust valves before reassembly. The world's been paid for, you just have to get the valves made (cheapest than importing from Japan).

Has a full Gasket set for this particular variation of the F6A for the rebuild, including the valve stem seals for when they finish off the head.

Body is practically spotless, no dings or scratches, nice orange paint. 13" M10 steelies. MR2 seats.

Make me an offer for it, remember you will need a trailer to pick this one up though.

Black, running mightyboy below has sold
MB 1 is Cozza's old mighty boy with an F8B, new carburettor, brand new battery, and the fuel cell mounted under the tray instead of the rusted out tank. Sports seats with massive bolsters that barely clear the closed doors. Has modplate for the seats.

Registered on the 3/10/2014, and if car is bought before 3/12/2014 will come with Safety Certificate to transfer rego. If sold after 3rd Dec rego will be cancelled unless you arrange your own rwc.

Just had work done at Suzi Auto in Springwood with receipts.

New water pump
cam/crank seal replaced
reco oil pump
fan belt and timing belt done.

Paints a bit rough, exhaust is deafening but other than that it's in pretty good nick.

Chasing offers over $2500.
Last edited by BusBoy on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
camk91

Hey mate, any photos of the first MB?
BusBoy

This Mightyboy is SOLD

Exterior shots:

Engine bay:

Interior:

There was a UHF radio mounted in the hole above the vents. The guage pods are a 3cyl tacho, a vot meter, and fuel meter for the fuel cell.

And in the tray, you can see the fuel cell... yes it does reduce the depth a bit but just sit a sheet of decent ply over it to create a uniform surface:

Seating mod plate (not actually attached to firewall, living in the glovebox >_> )

I do also have a proper mightyboy grill to go with the ute if the buyer wants it.
BusBoy

Body is in excellent condition, no dents or dings at all! Has had a few minor rust spots treated with rust converter around the bottom rear (none bigger than a 5c piece though)

Engine by itself is usually pretty $$$ - Comes complete with all turbo bits, piping, top mount intercooler, ECU, gearbox, driveshafts etc....

Make me a reasonable offer, would like it gone before 2015