Hi, I'm new here......this is my ST90.

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
m00neelee

Brayden wrote:Please tell me those aren't standard wheel nuts on those hotwires!
That's quite scary.
Nice products do an alloy wheel nut that suits - M500-4 is the part number for the 4 pack.
They are expensive, but well worth it.
NOTE: The term Mighty Boy is a registered trade mark of the Suzuki Motor Corporation and in no way represent that the vehicle is Mighty or a Boy, but it is a ute damn it!
Mardy

Thanks for the replys guys. Dont worry Braydon, they were just sitting on there to see how they would look....propper nuts have been fitted now.
I'm painting the rear door sliders satin black and the fuel cap as well. Windows get tinted next week, as well as the interior....then rego time :)
I know nothing....realy! Just ask me....
Mardy

More updates :)
Charlie is on the road now and going really well. My son absolutly loves it and enjoys driving it, and cant wait to get his P's.Re-trim and stereo install is half done...its only a little car, but still a big job done properly...making all new door trims, sound deadning, Alpine amps flush mounted in the rear quarters...etc etc....I cant get over the looks we get in it. People are amazed and love it...actually getting sick of people asking if we want to sell it.
Also bought a sk410 complete (minus the roof) for the f10 and 5 speed box. Going to fit all the front end as well...it should fit (with minor mods). Front discs will be a welcome addition...and the rack and pinion steering too :)

...and this is the wannabango!! It has kubota tractor wheels on the back and was used as a farm hack...

There isnt a straight pannel on the entire vehicle, but runs like a clock!
More updates to come.....
I know nothing....realy! Just ask me....
jezzza

Baha! Love the visor.. I wanted to buy one but wasn't sure what it looked like
Might do it now for comical points