hard lid interest

Chat about anything and everything.
eris58

HI WHAT PRICE WERE YOU SELLING THE lID FOR AND WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED. WOULD LOOK AWESOME
Dannygibbons

Hi I have decided not.to sell them as I'd be looking for 400 a pop and they still need some tweaking and hinges brackets mounted etc on top of that sorry and also I like the idea of having the only one around
Brayden

$400ea is pretty reasonable. I was quoted $600 about 10 years ago from the local fibreglass shop (which led me to make one out of aluminium instead).
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Dannygibbons

Yea but it still need priming blocking paint and hinges and brackets fabricated
I dunno!!
Roboclan

Still interested in cover if you want to make one I have just started on body of my mb and should be ready for painting soon. Would love to see photos of your progress
Warrior1

I am possibly interested thats if you have made more than one, Whatza cost
Dannygibbons

Ok guys this is last chance my mobile number is 0421146516 message me if interested
They will be 400 plus postage I am not open to negotiation sorry but that's the price other wise it's not worth my hassle now that price is just for the lid in fibre glass with jell coat Finnish!
they will still need primer and a decent block to get rid of minor imperfections! they will also need hinges added I glued mine on and a little sanding of some places when fitting to get it fitting snug estimate price including hinges primer and if you want struts will set ya back about 500 that's with the 400 for the lid!
Last time offer I will not be making anyone from after this
Roboclan

Will call you in a day or so
Thanks rob